Dr. Nancy Snyderman of the Today Show reported this morning on the growing number of Americans who use prescription drugs, and in many cases several prescription drugs, to treat chronic illnesses.
One of the issues the report raises is the importance of being aware of potential drug interactions; be sure to talk with your doctor and pharmacist, and to use online tools like DoubleCheckMD, to ensure that your drug regimen is safe.
- Be careful with the $4 Wal-Mart drug plan
- Did doctors illegally prescribe pills to Heath Ledger?
- 10 Tips for Safer Prescription Drug Use
- Do supplements and prescription drugs interact?
- Seniors on Prescription Drugs: How to Promote Safety and Effectiveness
- How to Protect Your Family from Drug Induced Injury
Search Blog Posts