Dr. Nancy Snyderman of the Today Show reported this morning on the growing number of Americans who use prescription drugs, and in many cases several prescription drugs, to treat chronic illnesses.
One of the issues the report raises is the importance of being aware of potential drug interactions; be sure to talk with your doctor and pharmacist, and to use online tools like DoubleCheckMD, to ensure that your drug regimen is safe.
- What’s safer — online pharmacies or Wal-Mart?
- Merck and insurance companies at cross-purposes over Gardasil
- Seven Common “Deadly Dangers” of Misprescribing Drugs
- Seniors must be vigilant about drug interaction risk
- Should you trust Wikipedia’s prescription drug information?
- Safe Medication Use for Seniors: Everything You Need to Know
Search Blog Posts
Our Healthcare100 Ranking
Tagsadverse drug reactions Affordable Care Act big pharma Canadian drugs canadian pharmacies canadian pharmacy compare drug prices consumer reports Dave Ramsey discount drugs divine healing Drug costs Drug Importation Drug Prices eDrugSearch.com FDA Fosamax healing scriptures Health 2.0 health blog directory health blogs healthcare100 healthcare reform Hypertension Jehova Rophe Jesus Christ Lipitor Medi Share miracles Obamacare online pharmacy dictionary osteoporosis Pharmacies pharmacy spam Prescription drugs promote health blog Proverbs 3:5-8 reimportation relenza Roche saving money submit health blog Tamiflu The Great Physician The Lord our Healer