A cancer charity is recalling about 200,000 bracelets it sold as a fundraiser because they contain high levels of lead. The Friends of Mel Foundation tested the bead-and-metal bracelets after getting an e-mail that a 9-month-old boy apparently ingested lead from a bracelet… The foundation said it’s raised more than $1 million for Massachusetts General Hospital by selling the jewelry on its Web site and in small stores.
Who knew lead would make such a comeback? Where can I invest in lead? What’s next — lead in my Taco Bell burrito instead of the usual E. coli? Will Britney’s next fragrance contain lead?
I can hardly wait for more lead news!
- Will Big Pharma start hiring Girl Scouts as drug reps?
- Insurance companies dropping prescription-drug coverage for off-label conditions
- Hallmark cards for cancer, anorexia and depression?
- eDrugSearch.com presents an alternative to Big Pharma’s “big bucket of money” pricing model
- Reid Smith, 2, is fighting kidney cancer and needs your help
- How to Buy Neulasta Online and Save!
Search Blog Posts
Our Healthcare100 Ranking
Tagsadverse drug reactions Affordable Care Act big pharma Canadian drugs canadian pharmacies canadian pharmacy compare drug prices consumer reports Dave Ramsey discount drugs divine healing Drug costs Drug Importation Drug Prices eDrugSearch.com FDA Fosamax healing scriptures Health 2.0 health blog directory health blogs healthcare100 healthcare reform Hypertension Jehova Rophe Jesus Christ Lipitor Medi Share miracles Obamacare online pharmacy dictionary osteoporosis Pharmacies pharmacy spam Prescription drugs promote health blog Proverbs 3:5-8 reimportation relenza Roche saving money submit health blog Tamiflu The Great Physician The Lord our Healer